Congratulations for getting married to the partner you like. We’re happy for you and excited to help your truth or dare game with your partner. Here in this article we are presenting you a list of 140 truth or dare questions for married couples using which you can turn the game interesting. Please note that these truth or dare questions for married couples are only for fun and you should not use them to complicate your relationship. Get ready to witness our best collection of truth questions for marries couples and at the same time dare questions for married couples. Let’s start the list of questions.
Advice for the lovely couple: To enjoy the game maximum, please check this truth or dare game rules and suggestions before you begin playing.
Latest Collection of Truth or Dare Questions for Married Couples
The content of the game is just asking and daring your partner but the type of dares and questions might be different for different minds. Some might play this game for fun while few play for romantic pleasure and some play to embarrass their partners. So, to help all kinds of situations, We divided our collection of truth or dare questions for married couples into a different set of categories like funny, romantic, embarrassing, dirty, flirty and over text. Let start with truth questions for married couples.
Why Truth Questions for Married Couples?
You should try these truth questions for married couples with your partner to know a lot of unknown things. We’re repeating, don’t try to ask too personal truth questions that might complicate your smooth going relationship. Remeber this is just a game for fun.
Why Dare Questions for Married Couples?
You should try these dare questions for married couples if you need to have a lot of memories and fun.
Funny Truth or Dare Questions for Married Couples
Here is the list of best funny truth or dare questions for married couples:
Funny Truth Questions for Married Couples
Here is the list of best funny truth questions for married couples which will generate a lot of fun. Get ready to laugh out loud with your partner.
- What is the worst gift you ever received and from whom?
- Say any 4 items you purchased with your partner’s money and never used it?
- Describe the weird dream you have ever got.
- Have you ever danced on a table inside the bar?
- If you had to give the most annoying award to someone in your family, who would you select?
- Have you ever break up with someone before Christmas just because you can avoid buying a gift?
- What is the job you hate the most and why?
- If you found $1 million on road, do you keep it for yourself or take it to the police station?
- How many kids would you like to have?
- What is the most fun thing about you that no one knows till now?
Funny Dare Questions for Married Couples
Want to make some real fun with dares? Then you should try these funny dare questions for married couples on your partner.
- Acting like your favorite family member and send that video to the same person.
- Lift someone and spin together for 15 seconds.
- Place a lemon on the spoon, put it in your mouth and do a back walk.
- Take a selfie with your family with a funny face and publish it on Facebook.
- Do a funny dance to your favorite song like a kid.
- Sing your favorite song by turning upside down with devil voice.
- Act like your wife/husband in front of your parents.
- Tell a joke to your family members until they laugh loudly.
- Do sounds like cat, donkey, duck, dog etc..,
- Cook something special for your family members which you never cooked before.
Good Truth or Dare Questions for Married Couples
Here is the list of best good truth or dare questions for married couples:
Good Truth Questions for Married Couples
This list of good truth questions for married couples looks very polite while you ask your partner. Opposite participant feels like you are caring and thinking about them. Ask these questions and get a good impression.
- What is your deepest secret?
- Tell me that one thing you always wanted to say but couldn’t.
- What is exactly on your mind now?
- What do you think I should change in me?
- What are your likes and dislikes?
- What is the best thing you like when you are a teenager?
- What is your happiest moment in your life?
- When did you start taking alcohol?
- What was your nickname in childhood?
- Your two favorite colors and why?
Good Dare Questions for Married Couples
This set of good dare questions for married couples are very useful when you don’t want to hurt or embarrass your partner with foolish dares. Dare your partner with the questions below and play a safe game.
- Sing your wife/husband’s favorite song.
- Call me how you can call in our bedroom.
- Act like you best friend.
- Create your own song and sing for me.
- Treat me like your own baby.
- Clean the entire home within an hour.
- Spend 2 days in our home without maintaining any contact with me.
- Wear traditional dress daily for one month.
- Close your eyes, prepare tea and drink it.
- Show me how you feel when I leave you suddenly.
Romantic Truth or Dare Questions for Married Couples
Here is the list of best romantic truth or dare questions for married couples:
Romantic Truth Questions for Married Couples
Who doesn’t want to change the boring environment to romantic one that too when you are with your caring partner. But who can do this all of a sudden? I have this idea if you are deeply involved playing truth or dare game. Just try asking these romantic truth questions for married couples and see how the environment will automatically turn romantic.
- Did someone break your heart? If yes, say the name of the person and I’ll break their bones
- What are the two big things you have sacrificed for me?
- What is the best thing we did together?
- Did you even say I’m beautiful even though you think I’m ugly?
- What is one biggest secret about you I’m unaware of?
- Do you think you deserve a better partner than me?
- What do you think that changed in me after marriage?
- What is the best gift you have received from your partner?
- How do you feel during our first night?
- What comes to your mind when you hear my name suddenly from someone?
Romantic Dare Questions for Married Couples
This list of best romantic dare questions for married couples comes handy if you want to get benefited with the dares your partner do.
- Read a dirty book loudly for me.
- Explain how you feel when we had our first kiss.
- Kiss 10 times anywhere you want.
- Give a rose at a public place and propose me in front of everyone.
- Seduce me without touching my body.
- Tell me a secret you haven’t share with anyone before.
- Write your name on my body by using your fingers.
- Turn upside down like Spiderman and kiss me until you get bored.
- Show me the best part of your body that makes me seduce.
- Do salsa dance with me for a romantic song.
Flirty Truth or Dare Questions for Married Couples
Here is the list of best flirty truth or dare questions for married couples:
Flirty Truth Questions for Married Couples
I don’t think you need to flirt your partner after getting married. Just kidding, who knows you need the best gift for this Christmas night or new year evening and you might need to flirt with your partner 😉 In such case, you can try the below flirty truth questions for married couples.
- Have you ever experimented with opposite gender of you? Do you like to do it now?
- What is the most romantic scene you have ever witnessed?
- Do you miss something on me?
- When were the craziest clothes you wore and for whom?
- Describe your first kiss with me after marriage.
- Do you feel possessive if I talk with other people of my gender?
- Do you know how cute you look when you smile?
- If we had to run away far from our life, where would you suggest us going?
- How many spoons of sugar did you add in coffee? It tastes too sweet like you.
- Why do I feel like I’m seeing two moons at the same time today?
Flirty Dare Questions for Married Couples
This set of flirty dare questions for married couples are useful when you want to know how much your partner loves you. These dare questions will make you blush along with your partner. Prepare for it.
- Let’s go for honeymoon again.
- Think I’m your best friend and explain our married life.
- Show me your negative character.
- Tell me what is the most uncomfortable thing with me while we are in date.
- Dance for our wedding song with the same dress you wore on that day.
- Show me how you behave when I’m fully tired.
- Leave your sister for one month with me.
- Be ready for a surprise midnight long drive with me.
- Make a phone call to your parents and say I’m in the hospital in a critical condition.
- Present me a rose daily for ten days.
Embarrassing Truth or Dare Questions for Married Couples
Here is the list of best embarrassing truth or dare questions for married couples:
Embarrassing Truth Questions for Married Couples
This set of embarrassing truth questions for married couples are used when you need to embarrass your partner like anything. Try asking these embarrassing truth questions for married couples which make the other participant feel embarrassed AF.
- Tell me that one secret that you are hiding from me.
- Have you ever attracted to someone of the same gender?
- What was your most embarrassing date with your ex? Describe it.
- Do you ever have a serious relationship with someone from your family?
- Describe the most embarrassing thing you have done to your crush.
- What is your embarrassing thing happen to you during our wedding ceremony?
- How many people did you date before marrying me?
- What is your embarrassing thing happen to you when we’re making out?
- What would have happened if we both are not married to each other?
- Do you have a crush on my sister?
Embarrassing Dare Questions for Married Couples
Making someone feel embarrassed is really a fun for opposite participant. Here if you want to make your partner embarrassed with your dares, then you should try these embarrassing dare questions for married couples with your partner.
- Is your ex still in contact with you.
- Who are your favorite in-laws in our family?
- Have you ever been harassed by your spouse?
- Say any vulgar words continuously for 2 minutes.
- Do you ever make out when we are on the date?
- Close your eyes and wear all your clothes.
- When do you planning for a baby?
- Tell me what you do in your whole day before we get married.
- Do you have any marital relationship with someone?
- Describe me your first pregnant experience.
Dirty Truth or Dare Questions for Married Couples
Here is the list of best dirty truth or dare questions for married couples:
Dirty Truth Questions for Married Couples
Okay, dirty truth questions for married couples are quite common once getting married. I will not talk more about it. Here are the best dirty truth questions for married couples you should ask your partner right now.
- If you could pick one person to join us for a night, who would you pick?
- Describe your first night experience.
- What are the 4 body parts your partner likes to kiss in you?
- Have you ever fallen in love with your partner’s friends and he noticed it?
- Have you ever lied to your partner to avoid making out just because you’re not in the mood?
- What is your partner’s favorite position?
- Are you satisfied when you are making out with your partner?
- How do you ask your partner when you are in good mood?
- What is the strangest place you make out with your husband?
- What is the most irritating thing your wife do when you were making out?
Dirty Dare Questions for Married Couples
These dirty dare questions for married couples will heat up the things. If you are excited and want to be dirty with your partner, then you should dare your partner with these dirty dare questions.
- Act like your wife or husband favorite actor nudely.
- Keep a banana (Peeled) on your wife husband private parts and eat it.
- Give a dirty speech about your personal parts for 15 minutes.
- Remove your wife/husband clothes by using your teeth.
- Do shower with your partner for one week.
- Sleep naked with your wife/husband for one week.
- Do whatever your partner says for ten minutes like a slave.
- Roll a small fruit from top to bottom of your partner’s body for 2 minutes and eat it.
- Bite your wife/husband’s bottom lips until it bleeds.
- Watch a dirty video with your wife/husband and do exactly what they do in that video.
Truth or Dare Questions for Married Couples Over Text
Here is the list of best truth or dare questions for married couples which can be sent over text:
Truth Questions for Married Couples Over Text
Are you at the workplace and chatting with your partner and suddenly out of the blue you decided to play truth or dare game over text messages? Don’t worry, there are few truth questions for married couples over text which you can try sending via chat applications like Facebook, Snapchat or WhatsApp.
- What is the most embarrassing thing your boyfriend/girlfriend did to you?
- Tell me one secret about you, which you only wanted to share with me.
- Describe me in one word.
- With whom you feel more comfortable with naked and why?
- Have you ever feel bad about your vagina/penis?
- How do you when you masturbated for the first/last time?
- What is your favorite thing about family gatherings?
- What are your favorite vegetarian and non-vegetarian food?
- When was the first time you have fallen in love with me?
- What is the most embarrassing punishment you faced at college?
Dare Questions for Married Couples Over Text
You can use this set of dare questions for married couples over text when you are chatting with your partner. As you can ask these questions directly, you can send these dare questions over text messages using WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, iMessage etc.
- Do a belly dance and send that video to me.
- Send me your ATM pin.
- Block the person you usually talk with them daily.
- Squeeze lemon juice on your hair and send that pic to me.
- Pour some sauce on your mobile screen and make a video call to me after I lift the call, lick the sauce.
- Take a picture wearing my underwear and send it now.
- Take a selfie with the broom and send it to me.
- Set your phone’s ringtone to whatever song I send to you.
- Do a kissing scene with your mobile in your current location.
- Send a voice message saying “I Love You” along with my name in three different romantic ways.
Truth or Dare Questions for Married Couples Video:
Conclusion for truth or dare questions for married couples
Hope you like our list of truth or dare questions for married couples. Let us know in the comment section below if you know any more truth questions for married couples or dare questions for married couples. We’ll add them to our list in next update.